How to Report using the BMP 1.4 2015 Revisions (optional for 2013 and 2014 reporting):
- Reporting with Option 3 or Reporting the Good Faith Efforts (optional for 2013-14): Find a link just above the At Least As Effective as Section of the BMP 1.4 form to take you to the cuwcc.org reporting portal for the 2015 BMP 1.4 Revisions. See the training videos and user guides for more information.
GPCD Reporting Tips:
The key to having the GPCD calculations appear correctly is to make sure all pages have been calculated, saved, and all buttons are selected appropriately. The GPCD forms will calculate for both even and odd years, although targets are only set for even years. Here are the pages you will want to check and buttons you will want to select for your reporting to CUWCC.
- If you want to use weather normalization (WN), it is easiest to choose your tiles and click calculate WN first (this is done on the Instructions page). If you want to use WN later after entering all other data you will need to add tiles, click calculate, then follow the instructions below (2-5). If you do not want to use WN at this time, start at step 2.
- For each page on which you have entered data, both main data and population, after entering the data click calculate then save. If you have already entered the data, just return to each page and click calculate and save to make sure this has been done;
- Visit the gross water use page and select CUWCC. (If you are recalculating data after making corrections, try revisiting this page and toggling the CUWCC/SBX radio button back and forth, waiting for it to load each time. This will help repopulate the calculated gross water use table.);
- Visit GPCD Matrix and select CUWCC and then Save (If you are recalculating data after making corrections, try revisiting this page and toggling the CUWCC/SBX radio button back and forth, waiting for it to load each time. This will help repopulate the calculated GPCD Matrix table.);
- Visit the Targets (CUWCC MOU) page, answer the two questions at the top, select your baseline, then calculate/save.
- The first question asks if you want to use weather normalization, there are WN instructions in the September 2015 BMP Reporting Webinar recording. Please note: WN is currently only available for 2013 as we do not yet have 2014 CIMIS data.
- The second question asks if you want to use the Council’s default calculations. Select Yes if you want to use the CUWCC’s online GPCD Model, select no if you will use your own agency GPCD model. If no, please enter your GPCD in the "Own GPCD in 201X" data entry field and upload your data.
If your GPCD calculations do not appear to be correct, please walk through all of the above steps - especially calculating, saving, and visiting the Gross Water Use Page, Population (calculate and save), GPCD Matrix (Save), then visit the Targets CUWCC page (calculate and save).