Council Refund Policy
1. All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. All publication sales are final.
2. All refund requests are subject to a non-refundable $10.00 administrative fee.
3. Event registration cancellation policy:
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior the scheduled event, 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations 9 – 14 days prior to the scheduled event, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations 5 – 8 days prior to the scheduled event, 25% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- There is NO REFUND for any cancellation within 2 days of the event.
- In the event the registrant cannot attend, a substitute may be sent in place, but please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds will be given once the workshop has taken place.
4. In the event the Council cancels a workshop, all participants will receive a choice of applying their funds to a future workshop, or a full refund.
Charge and Processing Policy
1. The Council will charge credit card upon checkout.
2. The Council only accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express as acceptable forms of credit card payment.
3. All receipts will be sent to the email address associated with the login used for checkout.The email will come from email@example.com.
4. All orders are shipped via UPS Ground.
5. Appropriate sales tax will be charged.
Please refer to the following page for our store FAQ: http://cuwcc.org/Store/FAQ
Last Updated:July 22, 2015