The California Water Efficiency Partnership (formerly the California Urban Water Conservation Council) is an innovative leader, voice and expert on water efficiency in California that fosters collaboration among a wide variety of stakeholders.
The Partnership carries forward the leadership, expertise and collaboration that was a Council hallmark but with a new name and new, nimble framework. The new name communicates a vision for an innovative organization that provides leadership on water efficiency issues in California, and also conveys the spirit of inclusion and collaboration among a wide variety of stakeholders. The new framework allows the organization to both serve members and quickly adapt to California’s changing regulatory, political, social, economic and environmental climate.
Key membership benefits include:
- Dedication to addressing California’s unique issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Innovation, leadership and expertise on water efficiency.
- Collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Information and tools to help members meet regulatory requirements and challenges.
- Information sharing, resources and networking.
- Research and data collection to advance water efficiency and spur market transformation.
The Partnership is now in a transition year--an exceptional point in its history where members are using the opportunity to shape the organization to both advance water efficiency in California while serving member needs.The transition includes selecting a new name for the organization, negotiating with the Alliance for Water Efficiency as to possible resource-sharing and partnership options and further adjusting the organization’s focus, direction, key activities and member services.
Learn more about the Partnership and how we can work together to advance water efficiency in California